Terms and Conditions
Orders may be picked up at our store located at 2510 S US-29 Hwy, China Grove, NC 28023, on weekdays from 10am-5pm. Orders are usually ready within an hour of when your order is placed. Items not picked up within 7 days will be restocked and a refund will be issued minus a 20% restock fee. We will call or email you a reminder before the 7 days is up.
Online Orders Shipping
All in stock online order ship Monday - Friday. If orders is placed on Friday your order will ship on Monday
Hours of operation for Shipping, Local Pickups and Deliveries is Monday -Friday ONLY, no Holidays or Weekends
Returns for online orders
Store pickup items will have 14 days from the time the order is ready for pick up to return the item. A receipt is required for any items listed to begin the return process.
14 Day Return Period - If for any reason you are unhappy with a product, return it with receipt within 14 days in its original container in saleable condition for a refund, exchange, or store credit equal to original purchase price. NO RETURNS on Pool Floats. Any special order items are subject to a 20% restock fee if returned. Due to safety concerns, we cannot accept returns on any chemical products.
Dumpster Rental Guidelines
Rental Term: Maximum weight up to 4,000lb (2 tons) - If you need your dumpster picked up before the rental term is up, there are no refunds or extra charges. The billing cycle starts over again if you have more to dump - this is called a dumpster switch out or dump return. We highly recommend calling or texting us at (833) 386-7626 at least 24-hours before you need your dumpster picked up. Otherwise, we will pick up on the day arranged. Property owner and or contractor assumes all liability of any potential damages related to delivery and pick up of dumpster.
What You Can Dump: cardboard boxes, furniture, household garbage, junk, flooring, drywall, sinks, counter tops, bathtubs, glass, plastics (not containing liquids), dirt (limited amount), books, clothing, metal (not appliances), fencing, pvc, roofing shingles, wood, rocks (limited), faucets, lighting fixtures, etc.
What You Cannot Dump: A $75 fee may be applied if these listed items are found, as they are not permitted in NC landfills or our containers:
- Concrete, asphalt, gravel, dirt, bricks (no more than 10)
- Oil, oil filters, or gasoline
- TV and computer equipment
- Lead acid batteries
- White goods (washer, dryer, etc)
- Wooden pallets
- Wet paint cans and sprays
- Propane tanks
- Flammable liquids, solvents, or glue
- Hazardous materials & chemicals
- Aerosol cans
If you have any of these items and wish to dispose of them, please ask us the best way to do so as we may be able to make arrangements to still take them.
Other Things to Avoid extra fees:
- Please no graffiti on the dumpster-subject to cost of damages.
- Filling the dumpster above the top rim - we have to tarp it - so evenly fill the dumpster . Anything above the rim will be taken out of the dumpster prior to picking it up. Fees for doing so may apply.
- Blocking the dumpster with other vehicles, locked gate, trailers, etc.- subject to dry run fee $125
- Attempting to move the dumpster yourself – subject to $100-$150 fee.
- Denting or damaging the dumpster in any way- subject to cost of damages. Interior paint scratches are normal. Holes or dents are not.
- If dumping heavy materials such as concrete, dirt, fill, or topsoil, only fill dumpster 1/2 full - subject to $50 per ton additional disposal fee if 2 tons (4,000 total pounds) is exceeded. Dumpster contents can not exceed 8,000lbs (4 tons).
Please be advised that we highly recommend not parking the dumpster in your lawn. There is a high probability that the dumpster and hauling equipment will damage your yard, septic, and possibly become stuck, especially after rain or snow.
Indemnity: The Customer agrees to indemnify, defend, and save Tiki Island Dumpsters harmless from and against any and all liability which Tiki Island Dumpsters may be responsible for or pay out as a result of bodily injuries (including death), property damage or any violation or alleged violation of the law to the extent caused by “Customer’s” breach of this Agreement or by any negligent omission or willful misconduct of the “Customer” or its employees, agents, or contractors in the performance of this agreement. Neither party shall be liable to the other for consequential, incidental, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the performance or non- performance of this agreement.